Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Febuary 25, 2009

Dear Capton John,
Here are some of my sills and talents that I think may be usefull to your ship. Something that I like to do (and do often) is to watch over little children. About a year ago I watched a two year old child twice a week for 8 months.I could baby sit some kids on your boat. I am also a musicianist, I play violen, piano, and guitar.I've been playing violen for about six and a half years, piano for about one year, and guitar one year.
During my travels, I would like to discover new foods, new animals and a variaty of different art medias.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mary,

    Good with children...fiddle, piano & guitar....

    Going to discover new foods...new animals... and new art media....

    You are going to have great opportunities on this journey. Let's go west.

    CJ

    PS. Could you please remove the Word Verification for your comments. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Before we head west, please have someone check this letter for spelling and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete